Come Grow with us!
Solving Autism, LLC is actively seeking caring and energetic individuals for Registered Behavior Technician roles! Our company provides ABA Therapy throughout the Charlotte Metro area, with opportunities to work one on one with learners in their home, in the community and in our clinic.
Training is provided for candidates new to the field, and current RBT’s are always encouraged to apply. Our privately owned company takes pride in supporting learners and therapists throughout their ABA journey. Come join our team!
Positions are available in many locations including our clinic “Spectrum Academy” located at 7809 Sardis Road, Charlotte, NC 28270 and in homes throughout Charlotte, Fort Mill, Matthews, Concord, Waxhaw and Union County. This role is a great learning experience for students and professionals going into education, psychology or counseling roles. Scheduling and number of hours available are specific to each client. Pay rate is based upon experience.
Interested candidates should contact our Hiring Manager – Carrie Funderburgh via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your resume, availability, and at least 3 references.
Additional information about the culture and mission of our company can be found on our website—www.solvingautism.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
An ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with children (with priority given to individuals with experience working in ABA, with learners having Autism Spectrum Disorder, developmental disabilities or behavior challenges).
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Operate as a member of team.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Possess a sense of humor and a strong work ethic. Demonstrate skill in multi-tasking.
- Show flexibility in thinking and an open mind for continued learning.
- Be willing to commit to this role for at least six months.
- Complete and maintain First Aid and CPR certification (training provided).
- Have availability that includes evenings between 2:00 – 6:00 PM.
- Complete RBT training (40 hours of on-line modules, paid training) and submit to the RBT exam.