SOLVING THE PUZZLE!
Solving Autism, LLC, is currently seeking to add a BCBA to our rapidly expanding practice in North and South Carolina.
Services range from consultative to comprehensive home, community and school support for individuals and their caregivers.
Solving Autism offers:
- Collaboration with an established team
- Competitive pay
- Flexibility with scheduling in regard to time of day, location, hours per week
- Ongoing support and training
- Full time and Part time opportunities available
- Opportunities for bonuses available based on performance!
Interested candidates should contact our Hiring Manager – Carrie Funderburgh via firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about the culture and mission of our company can be found on our website- www.solvingautism.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
An ideal candidate will:
- Have current BCBA license.
- Have experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and behavior challenges.
- Conduct various formal assessments.
- Be able to write, implement and monitor positive behavior plans.
- Be willing and able to train staff and caregivers working with individuals.
- Regularly collect, report and utilize data.
- Provide monthly support to families and caregivers (via face-to-face visits or phone consultation).